BATTLE OF THE BUSES "Official call-out"

cumminsbus

Reconstruction Era
WHO: Scott "SCHOOLBUS"

WHAT: 1/8th mile drag race

WHEN: April 25th at Redline raceway at the ODRA event.

WHY: To settle the long time dispute of who is faster while things are still on a level playing field and WHY THE HE LL NOT!

Just a friendly call out since the trucks are both running great right now and to put on a good show for the spectators!

Cody aka "Cumminsbus" put down 743hp and Scott aka "Schoolbus" did 702hp.

I think this would be great to see!!!

:tree:

Heads Up Run what ya Brung

:rockwoot:

How many runs?
Best average, or best max?
Fastest or quickest?
Corrected passes?
Pink slips? :evil

My $ on the yellow truck, too. :Cheer:

1 Heads up all out clean run!

Because afterwards I will be making changes to my truck to go faster!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Heads up all out clean run!

Because....

..... because after 1 run the track Zamboni will be sweeping your extra parts up off the track? :hehe:

How can it be a clean run with all that expensive smoke wafting through the stands? *nx*

I'm trying my hardest to get off that weekend. If I'm off I'm down!

Put up or shut up, bro... no show = forfeit! :rules:

Pinks is all-out, ya know. :tree:

P.S. where's that pot-stirring smiley? :evil

I hope one day I'll be fast enough to have a "rival" lol this will be interesting..

I hope one day I'll be fast enough to have a "rival" lol this will be interesting..

you do....his name is Justin Price :bang

or you could run Dex....but don't embarass yourself, Dex has posted a time in the 13's LOL

I'm trying my hardest to get off that weekend. If I'm off I'm down!

Scott, we (ODRA) are interested to see who will win so ODRA will pay $100 to the winner!!! Maybe that will help you get the day off?...:poke:

:tree:

*Remember its only $25 to race the day and $15 for spectators. We will have $1200 in CASH payouts (courtesy of NADM, ODRA and FASS) and $1300 in Prizes (courtesy of DiabloSport and Bully Dog)

(*no additional fees to run Brackets or any of the other competitions just an opportunity to WIN $$$)

2 Bracket Classes, Heads Up and Grudge Matches along with a Low ET Competition with and without NOS!!!

Saturday, April 25th at Redline Raceway (www.redlineraceway.com)
Outlaw Diesel Racing Association Diesel Race Day
gates open at 12:00 noon til 5:30pm

:rockwoot:

Back