BBD Rockin Hollister, CA 10/04

Freakin' nice, your such a showman Scott, you do you sponsors proud.

Jim

................and the crowd goes wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I had to go to a wedding. :(

hows it feel to be a rockstar. you need to bring that thing out east. you think they would let you add that to your HHG's

BBD: Polluting Kalifornia one pull at a time!!!:cheer:
You incited the wave, Scott.

They must not get to see a lot of Real pulling trucks out there? It does look good, but it would look better with 5 or so more other well built trucks of comparable caliber running aswell.

IKE

Thanks all,

Angie we missed ya girl what gives? I see how ya are you will drag your cookies to Huston but not to Hollister :hehe:

Thanks Jim, and it's nice to have such nice sponsors. As I have siad in the past I would have been done years ago if wasn't for them. I try to give them as much as possible and they treat me right.

Brad, you know we are always proud to have you and your family as part of the team.

I didn't notice that Gene but I think you are right, CHIT I might start selling BBD Towels kind of like your Steelers have that whole terrible towel thing :)

Ike I agree, they particularly don't get to see them at this event. Bring a couple out this way next year :)

BBD

Nice pull Scott! always looking good brother.

Hey, PM the guy that does the drawings of BBD on the tshirts!

Wheres the incab??

I figured somebody would ask :) I actully had it all set up, adjusted the brightness and everything, was going to finally get a a good shot with the helmet cam and my dumb ass forgot to hit the record button before launching :bang

BBD

Back