BD P-pump

i had one built when piers was still there.. its still running fine on that truck.. makes around 600hp with a 66 single(740 or so with a single shot of spray) and has over 100k on it now with no problems..

Any idea what governor springs and dv's come in those pumps, or any other addons.

It is a good looking truck, even if it is white.

the thing is they made several dif pumps.. a 400hp version, mine was there "race" version so it depends on what was ordered. with those super small "towing twins" i cant imagine that it is much more than a 400hp pump/combo. remember those twins are 57/65 over a 67/71.. not a lot of air no not a lot of need for much fuel.. someone did however spend a lot of money on that truck so at 13k it seems like a good deal to me.

the thing is they made several dif pumps.. a 400hp version, mine was there "race" version so it depends on what was ordered. with those super small "towing twins" i cant imagine that it is much more than a 400hp pump/combo. remember those twins are 57/65 over a 67/71.. not a lot of air no not a lot of need for much fuel.. someone did however spend a lot of money on that truck so at 13k it seems like a good deal to me.

Thats what I was thinking. Im surprised a dealership would sell it for that cheap. Hell if that truck was in Ohio at a dealership they would want 15-17 for it. But then again it is a 96... so maybe not. I know 24v sell for that around here.

Looks like a great deal to me!!!!!! I heard Piers now works at BD again (incase of recent rebuild).

piers was there for a while but is gone again lol. Bd's fuel shop is top notch imo, i know they have put out some pretty serious p-pumps locally (malcom at harbor city diesel) was one of them back when he was running a 12v in his race truck

i run the same twins as that truck. ive been low 13s in the quarter and low 8s in the eighth

As much as I dont need this truck, I might go look at it this weekend. The wife does want an auto lol.

Those little twins will do better than 500hp on a 12v...put a little water with them and I could probably get close to 600hp. They're kinda impressive!

Chris

Back