BD Super B Special

S475_12V

RE Killer
I have a super B special. 64/71/14
Turbo has around a thousand miles on it. It runs great and spools very easily on my 24v with 7x.10s. Just looking to go a different route. It will hook up to a hx40 or third gen down pipe. Comes with the compressor discharge elbow as well. So it will fit either 2nd or 3rd generation trucks.

1300 OBO

I have a super B special. 64/71/14

It will hook up to a hx40 or third gen down pipe. Comes with the compressor discharge elbow as well. So it will fit either 2nd or 3rd generation trucks.

:umno: The hx40 is 4" and the 3rd gen is 4.4" so which is it? it CANT be both.

Holy hell... I never said the turbine housing would fit both.
I said it would fit either style down pipe. The turbine housing is the 3rd gen style 4.4''.

You simply thought you were going to bust someones balls and didn't get the chance. Sorry...

Maybe if you used your example of an S595 having a T3 foot in the same context as I you would realize you elitist attitude is unwarranted.

For example... "I have a S595 that will fit a T3 or T6 manifold."
Anyone with general knowledge of Turbos knows that there must be an adapter. Unless otherwise noted "Hey I have two turbine housings for this S595."

it was a simple question. Could have skipped the 'tude and just said its 4.4 but have an adapter for 2nd gen.
Reason it matters is the adapter is no good for a 2nd gen top in compounds.
You cant take for granted what you think someone might know.

Just returning attitude where attitude was received.

The adapter is only no good if you're running a manufactured primary mount.

Back