Beast of the east

goingforbroke

I'm staring a new pull in Lebanon, PA. It will be held a the lebanon expo on September 19th classes are
Dirt drag classes
Street drag
Modified street drag
Semi and dump truck drags
Pulling classes
Street stock
3.0 cut tires are allowed
Street semi
Pro street semi
The drag racing will start at 2 pm and top 10 or so will come back for the evening show. Pulling will start at 6 pm. We are using moonshine entertainment rev limiter sled from Virginia. There is over $4500 in payouts. We also have spaces available for camping overnight spaces with water and electric are $25 a night and if you don't want water or electric its $15 a night. There are no sewer hook ups available. For more info this please call or text Matt @ 7one7 82one 8170.

Sled pullers and their rules. LOL Ruins everything.

I asked the question on book face, I have a ford ranger with a 4bt. Can it run in the street class on fuel and modified on the bottle? Has turbo off a common rail. Can't keep up with anybody without the bottle but I wanna have fun and get some runs in if I make the trip over.

Track is a very tight clay track, very wide two tracks right next to each other. Large grand stands its a really nice place

I asked the question on book face, I have a ford ranger with a 4bt. Can it run in the street class on fuel and modified on the bottle? Has turbo off a common rail. Can't keep up with anybody without the bottle but I wanna have fun and get some runs in if I make the trip over.

Hopefully they will let you run I'd love to see the ranger! I will be running in the modified class also.

I asked a simple question on Friday and he hasn't checked back. I'm debating on planning for this or booking a hotel and going down to XDP event the same day

The payouts are
Street drags 1st $100 2nd $75
Mod street drags 1st $150 2nd $75
Semi and dump truck will be 50% of total class entry fees

Street pulling 1st $100 2nd $75 3rd $50
2.5 1st $150 2nd $100 3rd $75
2.6 1st $400 2nd $300 3rd $200 4th $100 5th $75
3.0 1st $600 2nd $500 3rd $400 4th $300 5th $200
Street semi 1st $150 2nd $100 3rd $75
Pro street semi 1st $200 2nd $150 3rd $100

I asked a simple question on Friday and he hasn't checked back. I'm debating on planning for this or booking a hotel and going down to XDP event the same day
The ranger can run in the modified street drags without the bottle. We are not allowing any injectables other then fuel. There are no turbo limits on this class, but must be licensed and registered for road use.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0R-LgIA2is"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0R-LgIA2is[/ame]
Here is a link of the 3.0 class at this location earlier this year.

with such a difference in turbos in p.a, who is going to tech trucks?

with such a difference in turbos in p.a, who is going to tech trucks?

If it's non protrusion, it can't run. Think it's pretty simple for any tech to see. Plus most know the trucks in the area that wouldn't fall under that rule.

The guy we are having tech is the tech at the buck and blue ball. 2.6 and 3.0 is ppl rules.

Back