Beast of the east

If it's non protrusion, it can't run. Think it's pretty simple for any tech to see. Plus most know the trucks in the area that wouldn't fall under that rule.

Seems simple enough

Ok so we bumped the money up for the stock diesel pulling class to
1st $125 2nd $100 and 3rd $75
And also the 2.6 class will now be
1st $500 2nd $400 3rd $300 4th $200 5th $100
And we do have camping sites available with water and electric for $25 a night. if you would like to camp out and don't need water or electric it would be $15 a night. No sewer hook up on site here. Camping is limited so first come first serve basis. You can pm me for more info or call or text me at 717-82one-8one70 thanks, Matt

We are less then a week away from the event. Pit gates open at 10 am, registration and tech for drag racing is from 10am - 1:15. With the drag racing starting at 2pm. Registration and tech for pulling will be open from 10am - 5pm. With pulling starting at 6pm. Show and shine will be from 2pm - 5pm. Spectator gates open at 12pm. Any other questions or to reserve a camping spot pm me or call or text me at 717-821-8one70 thanks Matt

Sadly I'm not going to make it. Blowing the tire and trashing the front end I'm done for the year. Maybe next year

Back