before I spend the money ??

well i guess i will go to a BETTER site there really are some REAL WINNERS ON THIS SITE LOL you all need alot of help talking to people the way you do anyways,. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!! you'll need it

Thanks. You need some mechanical understanding of how trucks work. You don't have much other then 10 & 2 on the steering wheel and if you can't fond them grind them. I'm sure there is a few other sites that are more your speed. Be sure to come back and tell us all we were wrong and those tires are getting a million miles of wear, 75 mpg and and pull the tallest mountain in the country at 85 mph loaded.

You can think what you want but everyone has gave answers to your questions and reasons why. You are just butt hurt because you aren't getting the answers you want. Maybe you should try Cummins Forum, they will tell you what you want to hear.

with the auto my truck struggled to pull itself with the 22.5's, and the t/c slipped on any mild hill unloaded. sounds real smart to long haul weekly with them.

As you can see we tried to tell him that but obviously we don't know anything. He will find out soon enough.

Good luck finding a better site.

We won't tell you what you want to hear, we tell you what you need to hear.

Welcome to the shark tank, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Oh no he went to another site and they told him what he wanted to hear so he is happy now.

Last edited:
Well with the 4.10 they were saying it would work. Still with that kinda load its going to burn things but oh well.

I still say a good set of 5:76 gears and a built tranny and torque converter with an afc tuning and a slid or mia plate and studs....... the list is just to dang long to make an awesome tow rig! but at least its a 12 valve! (for personality) for everything else go with adjustsable timing and for everything along with that there is mastercard! haha common rail!

I have proven that you DON'T need to waste the money on a plate to make power.

His gearing and tires are the biggest issues.

Agreed! But completely stock is like driving a school bus so sliding it would improve driveability and foster better mpg's, and shorter drivetrain life... I also agree thats not what this thread was about.

Back