Belt length (non a/c, no fan hub)

CREED1

Throwed Off
Anyone happen to know belt length for non a/c and no fan hub on 2nd gen...

That part number was in the 800 pictures I lost this weekend!

Dang it! Hold on. To photobucket!

033011193535.jpg

It needs to be this long, Gates k080496, the pulley is a dayco 89103 is a ribbed pulley for the tensioner you can use but dont need. It canbe crossed to gates as well.

Thanks Brandon saves me a big headache

Last edited:
I just picked up a belt for this same set-up. I got dayco belt 50.5" long.

033011193535.jpg

It needs to be this long, Gates k080496, the pulley is a dayco 89103 is a ribbed pulley for the tensioner you can use but dont need. It canbe crossed to gates as well.

Is that enough contact on the water pump? No issues with it spinning?

I don't, that i know of, that belt has been on there for over 2 years, but i am running a vp44 still...

I don't, that i know of, that belt has been on there for over 2 years, but i am running a vp44 still...

Might be a good thing even if it starts to slip on too much pressure. You have developed a freeze plug saver. :)

I am not the first to run this, but it may help...
Notice the pulley on the water pump, shiny stop but rusty as well.. I figure it it was slipping it would be white metal under there not rusty...

Not to high-jack the thread but does anyone know the length of the belt running the same set up but with an electric waterpump? ... thanks

the belt will hit electric water pump unless you move the alternator or put a fan hub back on and go around water pump

Got the new tensioner pulley and belt on last night seems fine to me..

Back