best box for VP truck???

Status
Not open for further replies.

singlesmoker06

just cause it smokes dont
so ive heard and read alot about these Redline and ADR and Drag Comp boxes.... ive been running and still am running a Drag Comp box recently updated and a set of 150hp injectors. fixing to upsize on the injectors and run a 2.8 turbo.. this is an 02 QC dually 4x4 5spd, with a brand spankin new SO vp44 150 fass, and some other stuff. this will be a pulling trruck for sled pulls and i just really want some strait answers i guess for what needs to be done "chip" wise to compete.... I read a thread that was posted on here a while back about all this comparison between the 3 boxes and a smarty, someone said the comp box is good for 3500 rpm? and made just as much hp on th dyno as an ADR? just curious what money would be best spent on... you guys that have been running these trucks throughout the years as this stuff has come out know waaay more about it than i do, havent had a vp truck since 2000.... thanks for any input guys

Holy mother of God..... Use the damn search function. We had a thread about this last week....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back