best chip for a 7.3

BIGRPOWR said:
of the fast 7.3's out there TODAY that are running dennis's stuff, name one that is fast. he did pioneer the stuff and it was good until about 2 years ago, but it seems as though he doesn't care about tuning our stuff anymore .better stuff out there now. right lott?

Well, How about mine.
For being stock and by this I mean Factory injectors,Factory turbo,Factory Trans etc. The engine has NEVER been opened up,All original parts from the day it was built, 106K miles and Ive run the 1/4 in 15.4 sec consistent.After the tranny work (Suncoast pump upgrade/shift kit etc) which allowed me to run slicks and a DET locker. I have run 15.1 consistent and I know it could hit the flat 15 or maybe break into the 14's now.
Someone had about 40hp more than me and they were sprayin water/meth to do that. Tell me,How do you think my 328hp is for a stock motor and trans etc. :Cheer:

JJeepyjohn said:
Well, How about mine.
For being stock and by this I mean Factory injectors,Factory turbo,Factory Trans etc. The engine has NEVER been opened up,All original parts from the day it was built, 106K miles and Ive run the 1/4 in 15.4 sec consistent.After the tranny work (Suncoast pump upgrade/shift kit etc) which allowed me to run slicks and a DET locker. I have run 15.1 consistent and I know it could hit the flat 15 or maybe break into the 14's now.
Someone had about 40hp more than me and they were sprayin water/meth to do that. Tell me,How do you think my 328hp is for a stock motor and trans etc. :Cheer:

Have you ever run anything else then TS? Before you talk like there the best... Maybe you should try something else? This is what I know... I have all five major tuners, guess what ones stay in the truck??? ATS and DI...:shake:

csipsd said:
Have you ever run anything else then TS? Before you talk like there the best... Maybe you should try something else? This is what I know... I have all five major tuners, guess what ones stay in the truck??? ATS and DI...:shake:

Yes I have.
What about my 328hp?? No comment? You asked for one truck.. I showed you One truck...Now you change it to how many chips Im supposed to have or something. This aint my first rodeo..:Cheer:

csipsd,
Ive got a 351w,C4 and Dana 20 all set and ready to go for your project..
Interested?? I think I talked to you awhile ago about this.

JJeepyjohn said:
Yes I have.
What about my 328hp?? No comment? You asked for one truck.. I showed you One truck...Now you change it to how many chips Im supposed to have or something. This aint my first rodeo..:Cheer:

Not sure what your infering??? What do you mean "one truck"? 328, thats a good number... I did that same # on my truck before adding the bb, one at 326 and one at 330... on the DI chip???

JJeepyjohn said:
csipsd,
Ive got a 351w,C4 and Dana 20 all set and ready to go for your project..
Interested?? I think I talked to you awhile ago about this.

Thanks, I have everything sitting in the shop, just need to rebuild them and finish the fabrication...:bang

csipsd said:
Not sure what your infering??? What do you mean "one truck"? 328, thats a good number... I did that same # on my truck before adding the bb, one at 326 and one at 330... on the DI chip???

Im sorry man it wasnt you that asked that it was BIGPOWER. (My Bad)
"TODAY that are running dennis's stuff, name one that is fast"

Alot of chip/programs are going to be comparable and it will be a preference decision.

Back