Best place to mount rocker switches 2nd Gen Cummins

Nutuphammerdown

DieselHolic
Gotta 99 24v and looking for some help as to where to mount switches for my light bar and led flood lights. looking for a clean install, anyone have pictures?

I was thinking about putting some in the over head consel in my truck but thought itd be a pain to run all the wires.

My 01' has has some that are mounted at the top of the piece under the dash, like right at the curve.

Jim

I run my converter lock up switch in the same place as Jim's switches. It's easy to get to and hard to hit by accident.

Someone else did it but it shouldn't be an issue as long as the switches aren't too deep.

Jim

WiredHDH panel on mine:
000_0390.jpg

They aren't cheap but I will be running those in my truck when I start on the interior...

On a 98 and up dash in the ash tray.. Made a few of these if you need one let me know.

Attachments

• DSC05241.jpg
    DSC05241.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC05243.jpg
    DSC05243.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
That's where I have mine mounted as well Olee. I have 4 rocker switches in there now but I don't have a picture of it.

My truck didn't come with factory tweeters in the pillars. When I ordered my attitude pod, I got the one that did. Just put a plug in the hole and insert switches. Might not work for you, but might add some ideas to your head.

DSC021681.jpg

Back