Big End Fueling SetUps

Correct. Its just slapped together free and cheap junk. Lol ill see what i can come up with in the next few months for cash and new parts. Gonna be an easy 3k for pump, turbine, header... and considering thats almost half what i have into the truck since day one (including purchase) its gonna have to wait.

Its a spare change truck, and putting more than that into it, is a rabbit hole, lol. I have a stage 3 snow kit for it, but i dont want to use any power adders, but i may slap it on after the new pump, but hopefully itll stay cool enough after the new proper setup, i wont need it.

You can find junky old worn out 160 pumps for a few hundred on Facebook from time to time, and probably on here too, I would find one, and use that towards a core, and sell your good pump to some guy wanting to do a P24V swap. 215 pumps still pull a premium, $800-$1000, where as its only worth $300 as a core. And then put that towards a new pump from Seth, that'll hurt a lot less on the wallet. It's a lot of moving pieces to get to that point, but worth it when you can knock about $600-$800 off of the amount you'd need to come out of your pocket.

No reason you can't buy used stuff, I see great deals on manifolds sometimes. And injectors even more so. I always thumb through the classifieds before I drop money on something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An actual benched pump and a gated steed speed would be where Id start.

X1,000,000 on Seth's pumps. I run his stage 3 and am extremely happy with it. Just call him, and explain what you need the truck to do, and he'll take care of the rest.

5x22s seem like major overkill, especially with timing at only, presumably, 25~°. I'm no expert by any means, but I would personally be using a set of 5x0.018s in your situation. Weston Shupe (infinite performance), IMO, makes some of the best 12/24 injectors money can buy. I myself am ditching my injectors for a set of his.

I really think this truck has gobs of potential, just need to get better parts, to put it frankly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seth no longer just benches pumps. He requires a rebuild.

Back