Big Exhaust Tip

heres my 7" tip
0203091706.jpg

I think if you have 5" you should go with a 5" tip maybe a 6". The rest are dumb....

Btw heres my 5"

_MG_4181.jpg

You could always chrome a 5 gallon bucket:poke:

6 inch is plenty big enough. 8 inch tip on 4 inch exhaust is no more acceptable than the fart cans the ricer guys use. But that's just my $.02

i think there should be a 2 inch rule. like, 3 inch exhaust should have a 5 inch tip, 4 inch should have a 6, 5 should have a 7

I like the 5' on my truck just fine. Anything bigger would make it look like a ricer.

I thought my 5" tip on my 4" exhaust looked funny.. I think it had more to do with the angle the exhaust exited at, but I just didn't like it..

So I went to a 6":

exhausttip.jpg

Confuses the hell out of the guys at the dyno that try to put a pipe over it and scratch it all to piss... At least it doesn't fit.

ondyno2.jpg

Yeah I just hook up an drag it down the road behind me every once in a while.. If the smoke don't get em, the flying shrapnel of sparks and rocks will!!

Here is a picture where you can see it a little better from the side. 6"x24" are the dimensions.

exhaustsideview.jpg

cant see it very good, but this one is a 6x20''

013.jpg

here's my old 7'' tip from FTE diesel

me007.jpg

i am with everybody 1 inch bigger than exhaust
i seen 12 in tips on line and if i ever see a truck with one n i am gonna just cut it off its just f'ing retarted

I'm with nobody... I see zero reason for a tip :eek:

That's just cause you're too lazy to clean it :shake:. My truck will always have either a tip, or no visible exhaust at all.. Something dirty on an otherwise clean truck just looks terrible.

Back