Big injector guys....blow by ?

roachie

Taco Master
Anyone running bigger than 200's have and excessive amount of blow by?

Or sporadic part throttle performance?

No on blow by, yes on haze. Part throttle was kinda finicky as just letting the clutch out, no throttle my tires would spin.

im running 6x16s, and ive got haze out of the hose, but no oil...

Well, its got a rather heavy haze from the breather tubes. I have a vented tappet and the oem 24v breather.

Enough to be visible in daylight.

Did you check your vacuum pump for a leak? I had bad blow bye and thats what it was, goodluck.:Cheer:

Mine has a steady haze once its warmed up. I have 2 breathers and only hazes from one. I have ran 200's and up for almost 2 yrs.

My brother's truck had terrible blowby from a vacuum leak. Part of the hose mounted on the firewall directly under the cowl was dry rotted and it broke apart. You could hold your finger on the end of the hose going to the pump and it would immediately stop the blowby.

My brother's truck had terrible blowby from a vacuum leak. Part of the hose mounted on the firewall directly under the cowl was dry rotted and it broke apart. You could hold your finger on the end of the hose going to the pump and it would immediately stop the blowby.

Yeah check all the hoses at the junction box on the firewall, one of em is kinda soft and will leak without you being able to see any cracks in it, also check the line right on top of the pump, and the line above the turbo, that one usually will crack/melt from to much heat due to twin vps:doh:LOL ill post pics in a few for ya:Cheer: the leak will pressurize the crankcase and cause excess blowby.

My vacuum pump is just along for the ride. Its in a superduty, I just have to check my block off.

Back