Big power 12v

hummin cummins

I am selling the engine out of the race truck. My son has a new job and can't get days off or able to travel for the next 5 years. So I have no need for this to just sit here.
The motor has one pass on it and 3 engine dyno pulls. This is a standard 5.9 bore filled block. The block was new when the motor was built. It has a roller cam, R&R rods, Aries pistons, hardened wrist pins, hamilton head, Harlin and Sharp roller rockers inconel valves, ported and polished both sides and a runner intake, 13mm pump, custom injectors, gear driven fuel and water injection. All steel braded lines, fittings, hoses, brackets and corsa data logger system, boost controller and turbos go with the engine. Most everything came from Schied, It was dynoed at Schied and numbers will be shared with serious buyers. There was no expense spared on the build.
I will also be selling the clutch, bell housing, B&J air shifted 4 speed trans and a billet SCS gear driven transfer case. Nothing will be sold until engine is sold.
There is a lot of money tied up in the engine and it costs a lot to build it. So if you don't have anything good to say or can't afford it, please don't bad mouth it. The only thing I will take on a partial trade is a CR roughly a 1000hp. All parts will have to be proven. 60k 317-710-2236 Call or text. Thanks, Tim

20131002_202046_zpsv7jauzzj.jpg
[/URL]

20130913_105816_zps9xqvdsn9.jpg
[/URL]

20130829_204445_zpsy0qbndqc.jpg
[/URL]

20130821_205600_zpsb4owkpwj.jpg
[/URL]

20140321_200717_zpsarngkv76.jpg
[/URL]

Nice build, that's capable of some big power! I want to know what the idea is waste gating the interstage pipe, and the benefits. The rail, the funny car, and Seth's pro street truck all have the same gate in between the turbos.

SHWEEEEET.

I'm sorry, I could never afford this, but, if you could PM me the power numbers, it might make me work a lot harder????

Always loved the truck this drivetrain was in! GLWS. Just planning on sitting out for awhile until your schedule allows the time to get back at it?

Always loved the truck this drivetrain was in! GLWS. Just planning on sitting out for awhile until your schedule allows the time to get back at it?

If it sells I will probably put the truck back on the street and maybe run a lower class. If it doesn't sell, I will try to make a few races as time allows. Thanks for the compliment on the truck.

It can be driven on the street for very short stents, but racing only for the most part.

We ended up with a 3 spd B&J. It's not even in yet so I don't have any real world data. However, I spoke with Mike at B&J and he told me that the tranny could be street driven as long as the oil temps were kept somewhere around 180* (I think??). The case can be drilled and tapped and an external pump mounted to run the fluid through a cooler if necessary.

I'm hoping for just the occasional trip into town & back, I won't need the cooler.

This thing is no joke!! I'm seriously sad to see Tim selling!!! Very nice set up!!

Last edited:
I also have new Hamilton head that has been ported and polished on both sides no valve train and a complete factory 12V head with inconel valves that has been ported and polished on both sides and 2 new matching HC5A's and a S4 that goes with it.

20161202_131647_zps4bythlvc.jpg
[/URL]

20161202_131609_zpsv6vratge.jpg
[/URL]

Back