big single dyno

cumminsforlife

Hey guys im ganna be goin to the Lima 4x4 jamberee here in the next couple weeks and im mainly goin for the dyno competition up there but any ways I was wantin to see if anyones has any dyno numbers from a big single to compare a lil bit that would be assume. Or just put down what you made with a 66mm and up. I just put an s472 billet wheel on my truck and I love it and dd it. The egts havent gone past 1000* even at 50lbs. Heres whats done to truck.

pump is at 500cc/dual feed with all the goodies
bw s472 billet wheel (72/83/.90)
5x.16 injectors
haisley machine head/ported
bored .20 over/new pistons with pulling rings
stage 3 coolingmist
the timing is only at 17*
stock cam
150lb seat pressure valve springs
I have a fuel system for it its just not hooked up yet. I think when i get that hooked up it will make a world of difference. Been to buzzy putting a turbo on bike. So lets see those numbers. Im trying to do 700hp on a single, not done with the truck yet have a couple more things to do but ill know for sure here in a couple weeks if the goal will be acheived.:rockwoot:

I made 675hp last year and was out of fuel at that point. Info in my sig.

Key to making good power on the dyno with a big single is to get it tuned so it gets on top of the charger as fast as possible. Otherwise it's just a smoke show

I can make 10psi by 1800ish with enough load, but it doesn't really get going good til 22-2300

im in the same ball park. But i hooked my water meth up and its a night and day difference once i hit 10lbs it just whipps over to around 50 to 60 with very little smoke at all. My pump is turned all the way down tho so it should spool better when i turn it back up for the dyno.

Back