Big single questions

Senotext

Okay so my super b special is begging me to replace it, my pump is set a 400cc now and the egts are out of control by the top of 3rd, Im going with more air, its an all around truck, street fun, local pulls and dragstrip, not a dd truck, pretty much fire it up and once its warm it gets a workout, I have been looking into a turbine diverter valve and have been wondering if that will make a big single kinda streetable. I like the idea of a big single vs compounds, but i am here to be enlightened.. The pump maxed out is 550cc its backed all the way off right now

Last edited:
Single billet bullseye 80 dd love it spools around 1-5lbs 2200 full steam 2500 specs are 80/83/.9 not much done pump or motor wise, 5x20injc,5ksp,no plate,scdv but i port matched the exhaust side.. And it helps having a 1800 stall converter Nobody be leaves how easy it spools to they ride in the truck.

Single billet bullseye 80 dd love it spools around 1-5lbs 2200 full steam 2500 specs are 80/83/.9 not much done pump or motor wise, 5x20injc,5ksp,no plate,scdv but i port matched the exhaust side.. And it helps having a 1800 stall converter Nobody be leaves how easy it spools to they ride in the truck.

Have you every ran a drive pressure gauge on that setup? Have an external gate?

15blade left cut is roughly 1800. Stock stall is more around 2100ish. Both from Goerend.

38mm waste gate welded to mainfold and no drive pressure gauge and sorry I said that I traded form the 1800 to supposed to be a 2500

38mm waste gate welded to mainfold and no drive pressure gauge and sorry I said that I traded form the 1800 to supposed to be a 2500

Umm no you didnt. Not a big deal honestly but get your story straight brochacho this is the internet and its serious bidness.

Back