Big Single Turbo Forsale (I made 821hp fuel only)

dwitt0187

cummins parts guy
I have a custom built 74mm turbo (s400 Frame) that i Daily drove on my 03 common rail this turbo comes with everything to install on a 3rd gen truck manifold, down pipe, supply line, factory supply line plug, oil return, and plumbing to the intercooler. I made 821hp with a single pump on fuel. the turbo has around 10K miles on it with no in and out shaft play and the same side to side that it had when it was new. The manifold is a 2nd gen style manifold it also comes with the intake and fairly new amsoil filter. I will post up some pictures in the next day or so.

Im asking 1800.00 shipped for everything but you can PM ME with offers.

:thankyou2:
Danny

payments excepted: paypal add 2%, all major credit cards, check, money order, and as always cash if you want to come pick it up.

what size downpipe? and does an s400 housing have an hx40-type down pipe connection? are you willing to sell pieces, or whole-kit only?

the down pipe is 4" hx40 down pipe and the housing on the s400 is made for that down pipe what did you have in mind on what pieces?

Danny

bump for an awesome seller, and an even more badass turbo. That thing made me have to change my pants on the test ride at Thoroughbred's Dyno Day. Good luck with the sale Danny

bump for an awesome seller, and an even more badass turbo. That thing made me have to change my pants on the test ride at Thoroughbred's Dyno Day. Good luck with the sale Danny

thanks

i think we can make it fit on yours :rockwoot:

it was with a manual trans and i will have to check on wheel size i know that it is a 74mm outlet on the turbine wheel it is a 3X3 charger but im not sure on the big part of the exhaust wheel the exhaust housing is a t-3 231 housing

If i could figure out what the hell is wrong with my truck, and get it running, i might be interested haha. And if it helps this thread any, iirc this turbo was neck breaking full spooled by 1900-2000 rpms

sry for delay. i'm trying to find a 5" hx40 down pipe for a 2nd gen turbo in an '03... although clearly if you were putting down those kinds of numbers, i'm looking for overkill. it would seem 4" is quite sufficient.

so... really, i'd just need the downpipe and the turbo to IC plumbing. what kinda plumbing is it, anywho? perhaps photos to soturi(at)gmail(dot)com? if you're willing to part out the setup, that is...

thanks!

i will have some pictures of it tomorrow to post up this turbo has a 90* horn welded to the compressor housing so it looks like a 3rd gen turbo on steriods lol

SAM_0322.jpg

SAM_0323.jpg

SAM_0324.jpg

SAM_0325.jpg

SAM_0325.jpg

SAM_0327.jpg

the sale includes the turbo, manifold, down pipe, supply line, return line, and the intake setup.

i will be removing the turbo tonight to clean up so it will be ready to ship this week this will make someone alot of hp on a single turbo with right setup.

Yes it will fit on a 6.7

the exhaust housing is a 231 which i believe is around a 16-18cm housing it is a t-3 foot i will have measurements of the wheel tonight once i get it off.

Danny

Back