Big Thanks to TS Performance

tjl

Wanted to say thank you to Dennis and all the gang at TS for an awesome event. I think this was the best one so far. All your time and hard work payed off tremendously. Thank you very much.

I'll echo that Tim! Thanks to Dennis, Sheila and crew for hosting us.

Thanks Dennis for an awesome event and for having the patience for them to get the power back sp we could still race. Cant wait til next year!!!

To the entire crew who worked their asses off to make this happen the way it did, Thank You!!

Great show!!

Props to the TS crew for another banner event. You guys are the bomb!! We had a blast and thank you for the hard work and a great event. Can't wait until next year.

Definitely a fun time! Enjoyed all of it! Thank you!

Thanks Dennis and Shelia and all the staff at TS for an awesome event. Every year it seems to get bigger and bigger, haven't missed one yet and looking forward to next year.

x4 on post 1 - 11.

I never had the chance to meet up and actually introduce myself to Dennis....mainly because he was busting his butt makin everything happen.

Thanks to Dennis, Sheila, and the entire TS crew!!!!!

I also would like to thank Dennis, Shelia and the entire "T&S" Crew for putting on yet another great event. Having worked these types of events for a few years now, I know how much work it takes to get it all done.

---------
John_P

Dennis & Sheila... what a weekend!! Thanks to you and your staff for a great event! And let's not forget the almighty weather gods!!! Looking forward to next year! Thank you all your hard work!!!

Thank you Dennis & Sheila for a great weekend and thank you for the hospitality. I had an absolute blast. Your crew were great and so was the whole event. Don't let anyone tell you any different.

Can't wait for next year!

Back