Big Tip Pics?

BumpsCummins

I was wondering around ebay checkin out exhaust tips just to see some prices and styles and came across some monster exhaust tips( 5"-10" and 5"-12"). Just curious if anybody has pics of these on a truck or has seen how ridiculous they might look

well I imagine the 5-12" would look twice as gay as a 5-6" LOL

ive got a 5in to in top dont like it, and your truck will need to be a little high off the ground or it will really look like azz. want to go to a 5-5 in

I dont intend on buyin one of these stupid things just thought it was pretty funny that someone would put something so ridiculously big on their truck

i cant remember if it was on here or not but i have seen a pic of a truck with a 12in tip ugly as fu?k it almost touched the ground

I have a buddy that says he bought one the the 5"-12" tips for his truck. When it comes in and he mounts it I will deffinitly post a picture for ya'll to look at. IMO it will look just plain stupid but to each their own....

22680_297587555849_777585849_4609321_4574663_n.jpg

That is pure sexy Roach!

Do you know the guy? I want to get the tip/ball for my truck!

**** oh dear...

Looks like it needs a hubcap on the tip. Maybe a spinner. Could be all the rage.

I don't know that particular short bussie, think I stole that pic off here.

Yeah, I've seen that pic on here some where before, I think in Tanks Dumbest Pic thread.

Honestly, why in the hell would you need a tip that huge?

my buddy has a 4-8 and that looks huge but not goofy since he has 325's personally i like it

Back