big twins

r-rated correct me if im wrong but didnt i buy my s472 off of you, it has the blue powder coated comp housing.

Hey cumminsforlife yeah Ive had a couple of different turbos since then and now im back to a 72 lol but ive got a 75 too. Id like to trade either one of them for a 75/87/1.0 and try it. But I really wish I had the money to but a 95mm under the 72:nail:

Go for it man but i love that turbo it whistles like no other. I probably talked to 20 big diesel guys and they said it would suck on the street and its run better than any turbo iv ever had and iv had a ton. For hp goals....I really dont have one but with bigger injectors it can do 1k prob but i would have it gated to 60lbs for the street so i dont start blowin **** up. To me its just about knowing you can take on pretty much anything on the road. I know exactly what to do with the piping for a normal set of twins but iv never messed with side by side. Prob wouldnt be that hard just time consuming.

Hey cumminsforlife yeah Ive had a couple of different turbos since then and now im back to a 72 lol but ive got a 75 too. Id like to trade either one of them for a 75/87/1.0 and try it. But I really wish I had the money to but a 95mm under the 72:nail:

my charger is a 75/87/.90 that i'm going to use as the secondary

I'm glad it worked out for you! Yeah I really wish I could throw another on there but I do like how simple a big single is.

I agree, love big singles just time for something new does anyone have pics of a side by side this big

Haven't had the time to fab up the plumbing. But this is about what it will end up like.

ma3adyju.jpg

Plans are a 1000hp but I will take whatever it makes
I have the same chargers awaiting to be installed on my 95 fummins
72 over 88

When you start fabbing up your twins can you email pics Chase? I'm starting my new job next Monday which means I'm finally gonna be able to start back working on my pile. I don't think I'd go quite as big as yours, but since our trucks are pretty damn similar an your fab work always looks great, I'd love to have something to go off of. I'll send you an email so you've got my address an all that

I swapped a gt5533r 91 mm version in under a gt3788r and external gate and Im extremely impressed with how it spools. The 55 makes 1 psi with 5 psi overall and 12 psi with 30 overall. Ive yet to put my foot in it tho, I haven't had time to tune the gate.

Back