Big VP Injectors!!!

01silver bullet

Washed up
I am selling the injectors out of my 01, I loved them but its back stock now.
These things make awesome power! They are sheid lightning threes, Same ones Adam winslett Runs (highest Horsepower VP in the world)
They did 697 on fuel only in My truck with just a sovp44 which as far as I know is the record for highest Hp on a SO pump On fuel only
They ALSO did 905 in the previous truck they were in Joe Higueras, It did 905HP with a SO vp44 and nitrous
Im pretty damn sure these are probly about the biggest injectors you can run still making good power on a SOVP as far as I know they do hold the record for highest HP on both trucks
01quadcab also had this set in his truck and it did 681 hp fuel only SOVP
Im not sure if there just regular old shied 3s or if they have been modified a little

$750 Shipped OBO, But pretty firm, Have them sold when the guy gets the money, but who knows how long that will be.

Last edited:
I'm not sure on the size, hopefully someone chimes in, all I know is they are big and work very well, and i would hang on to them to use in another truck later but I need the money to finish my 12v drag truck...

My brother has these injectors and he loves them. They work awesome. But I'm pretty sure Adam runs mikes injectors.

This is what Adam ran a couple years ago, did over 1k on spray, these are actually modified by the man himself!

No these were in joe higueras truck for a while an 01quadcabs truck for a few months and my truck for about 6 months and maybe 15 miles? Lol it was setup to race and I didn't drive it but these things worked awesome, if I ever do another vp truck it will have these in it

Just gotta give you some crap. they are good injectors. I tried the mikes injectors and they made less power about the same as ddp 240's

Wish I had the spare $, been looking to pick up a bigger set of injectors. What charger setup were you running with these?

Back