BigBadDodge in Merced, CA 7/24/09

I've always wondered what it would look like from inside the cab.

Awesome videos!

Glad you got the intake manifold back in time.

:) had the door tag when I got home Thursday, raised hell with the FedEx folks to pick it up somewhere that night but they claimed it was in the guy's truck at his house. Got it at 0900 Friday morning I had the truck on the trailer and everything ready to go, when he showed up I had the body up on the trailer and stuck it on real quick and took off for the pull :)

Thanks Chris,

BBD

Great hook Scott, that did look like a very good track. Definately not like the beach @ Ceres.:hehe:
At first I thought something was wrong with the red lights never going out on the sled but then I guess Brian just forgot to turn 'em off and turn on the green lights. :doh:

Joe

great video. is your helmet cam a go pro if so turn down the sound sensitivity and it wont crackle like that. i use the go pro on my track bike it works great.

great video. is your helmet cam a go pro if so turn down the sound sensitivity and it wont crackle like that. i use the go pro on my track bike it works great.

It is, thank you for the tip. Do you use the gasket around the door as well or remove it?

BBD

i do use the gasket keeps the dirt and water out. i use it also when i ride my quad. the go pro is a nice cam to use. it also takes a pic every two seconds. if you want it to.

what size memory card do you use. the 2 gig will film 1hr video or 2 thousand pics. i use rechargeable lithium batteries last longer and cost less than buying batts all the time.

Cool, yeah I knew about the picture thing, haven't tried it as of yet. I use the same on the batteries never had a problem with them dieing on me, work great. I will turn the sensitivity down on the sound if isn't already and keep the gasket in for next hook.

Thanks again,

BBD

Back