Bigger Injectors!!!

Smoke 'em

Ok i have a quick question hopefully someone can help me out with. Last year i bought some 100 hp SDX injectors and i was wondering how much it would cost me to have them rebuilt to 200 hp?

I have a crazy idea, how about you ask SDX how much it would cost. They just might know....

So your running an adrenaline and 100hp injectors on a stock hx35 and you want to upgrade to 200s? Your screen name fits you cause that's all your gonna do is smoke.

^^^ Haha who would have thunk it. It will probably be easier to sell those then buy some different injectors with bigger nozzles and or pintle work.

Gotta love people who have misspelled words in their signature! LOL What's "WATIN ON A TURBO"?

Yall are a bunch of pricks it was a simple question. I wasn't by the phone and i was on CompD so i figured i would ask yall. I'm not gonna run bigger injectors without a bigger turbo, and also WATIN is shorthand excuse me if you did not understand that...

Yall are a bunch of pricks it was a simple question. I wasn't by the phone and i was on CompD so i figured i would ask yall. I'm not gonna run bigger injectors without a bigger turbo, and also WATIN is shorthand excuse me if you did not understand that...

LOL.....

Save your money and get air then if you need more fuel then throw some 200s but stick you have with a decent charger will do fine. Hell buy you a hx40.

Back