Bikini Contest

Dennis Perry

Banned
Will be held at 3:00pm on Saturday at the pulls. Girls need to be registered by 2:00pm. They can print their form online and give to the TS Fuel girls at their booth. So if you have a friend or girlfriend that wants the chance at 1,000.00 1st place prize and a magazine ad in the major mags check out this link

Miss TS Outlaw 2012 Bikini Contest - TS Performance

Last edited:
I love the daily Avatar change, but not sure if the rear facing BT's are better than the forhead mustache.:Cheer:

I'm not the one changin' the picture for the record. I'll be playing a song tomorrow night at TS and dedicating it to the fine moderation staff of this joint. :hehe: The kids better be at home and in bed when we jerk out the good stuff. :D

I'm not the one changin' the picture for the record. I'll be playing a song tomorrow night at TS and dedicating it to the fine moderation staff of this joint. :hehe: The kids better be at home and in bed when we jerk out the good stuff. :D

I wish I could go it sucks a little to be self emplyed and the only one who can do my job but WTF are you gonna do. Have fun and a cold one for me.:Cheer:

I wish I could go it sucks a little to be self emplyed and the only one who can do my job but WTF are you gonna do. Have fun and a cold one for me.:Cheer:

Hopefully there will be dozens of iPhone video so you can share my roast of these assholes.

:hehe:

Even though I never get to watch the contest i'm still pissed i'm missing it.

On another note...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
Back