Billet Compound Turbo Setup

ctdiesel99

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Entire setup was built by Lyn @ Firepunk Diesel and has less than 4k miles on it.

These are currently at Firepunk, so if you want to pick them up there that is an option.

Both compressor housings are powdercoated black. The cold pipe and intercooler pipe are polished. Hot pipe, turbine housings, and manifold were cerakoted black. The v-band flanges are coated in white powder coat. Downpipe has heat wrap on it as well.

I made 1250rwhp and ran 10.35@135MPH @ 7400lbs. This setup makes great power, and drives awesome. Very quick spoolup, even on a 5.9L with a stock head and stock cam.

Every connection on this kit is v-band. No boots.

Turbo's:
E.D. Billet s366/74/1.0T4
E.D. Billet s484/96/1.32 T6

Manifold:
Stainless Diesel T4
Fully Divided external wastegate mount
Turbosmart Hypergate 45 that dumps back into the hotpipe

Misc:
Intercooler to compressor housing vband and bellowed pipe, vband cold pipe, hot pipe, downpipe, oil lines, oil drains, primary turbo mount, turbo's, manifold, wastegate, and clamps are all included. All you will need are manifold gaskets and bolt this kit on!

This is a side-by-side kit, so the removal of the passenger side battery is required. A/C can stay in tact.

I do not have current pictures of the powdercoating, but it's all in good shape. May have a nick here or there, but nothing extreme.
Pictures are during the initial fab work.
The compressor outlet on the 366 to intercooler pipe connection is now vband and has a bellow in it.

Asking $4,500 shipped OBO
WILL NOT SPLIT ANYTHING UP

Twins_zps0ac20057.jpg

twins3_zpsbe87672b.jpg

Twins1_zpsaf640f5f.jpg

Twins2_zpse8376d36.jpg

0BA5A403-A05F-471B-8810-FC68FA21EFBC_zpsnapmlqn9.jpg

96F2D22F-3B91-4A68-B096-EF4DA46BB35C_zps6d5z69js.jpg

736E75EE-7592-4DB8-AD9D-415DBC2B4475_zpsrrhaswq3.jpg

E40402FA-1C44-4EF1-924D-D5AFA01A37A6_zpsjzz4zz9l.jpg

684DC435-4609-44D2-B05C-0C0B3D9911A8_zpsoqk0kxez.jpg

Very cheap. Got the same setup and paid $5,300 w/o waste gates or manifold. So this is thousands cheaper then if ordered brand new. Wish this was offered when I bought mine. Bump for steal of a deal !

Did you have any head work done prior to making that hp? Port polish bigger valves or o ring the head ? Cam or stock cam ?

Very cheap. Got the same setup and paid $5,300 w/o waste gates or manifold. So this is thousands cheaper then if ordered brand new. Wish this was offered when I bought mine. Bump for steal of a deal !

Thanks!

Did you have any head work done prior to making that hp? Port polish bigger valves or o ring the head ? Cam or stock cam ?

Head had upgraded valve seats, springs, push rods, and threaded soft plugs. No port work whatsoever, stock intake shelf still intact etc. Stock cam also

Btw, I would much rather have cash, but here's a small list of stuff i'd be interested in trading for:

- RZR or can-am maverick 900-1000 (i would obviously add money)
- High end 1911's (Les Baer, Wilson, Nighthawk etc)
- Browning Citori or similar over/under 12ga

What's the point of running a gate on this setup ? Just to save the HG? I don't run one on this setup and you don't on your do you LAMiller ?

What's the point of running a gate on this setup ? Just to save the HG? I don't run one on this setup and you don't on your do you LAMiller ?

..... crickets?!

:bang:bang

LAmiller aka Lavon aka owner of firepunk has a lovely "tri"fecta of turbos under his hood now.

The gate can help tune the desired pressures in the setup in addition to pressure release. Also can assist with controlling secondary shaft speeds.

I wanted to gate it to keep the s300 happy and drive the big turbo a little harder under WOT.

These turbo's made 88-90 total PSI, 32ish coming from the primary, on my setup.

Boost_zps1ddfb4ce.jpg

BUMP!

This came up in a PM, but my truck was never sprayed. Always fuel only. Little to no shaft play

Nice. Here was you pressure gauges hooked up at in the setup to get each individual read out ? Very professional looking btw.

Nice. Here was you pressure gauges hooked up at in the setup to get each individual read out ? Very professional looking btw.

There is a port in the back of the primary compressor housing outlet that measures boost from the primary, and a port in the intake manifold that measures overall boost.

Lots of interest so far, but no money in hand!

Back