billet front cover

seeker1056

gear head
wanted to buy a billet front cover - must be the style that allows for a stock belt and fluidamper without having to machine the damper

also looking for a billet side tappet cover

thanks

Look up cummin alive performance on Facebook. He always has them listed for like $270 on all the diesel trader pages. I know you said your looking for used but $270 seems like a good price on a new one as long as quality is there

Last edited:
Look up cummin alive performance on Facebook. He always has them listed for like $270 on all the diesel trader pages. I know you said your looking for used but $270 seems like a good price on a new one as long as quality is there

I dont understand why he even put a mechanical fuel pump access there. I've never seen a 4 bolt holder for a waterman or alike pumps. At that point you might as well spend an extra $80 for something proven.

That and the fit on them is total shat. I bought one that the holes didn't even line up on. When I called him out on it he wouldn't refund my money and just wanted to send me a new one after I bought a Keating Cover. It hangs in my garage as a reminder to not buy junk off of FB.

Rick

That and the fit on them is total shat. I bought one that the holes didn't even line up on. When I called him out on it he wouldn't refund my money and just wanted to send me a new one after I bought a Keating Cover. It hangs in my garage as a reminder to not buy junk off of FB.

Rick

Damn. I keep seeing them pop up on there and was hoping they were decent. I never even thought about the fuel pump access spot either. I was thinking about buying one myself until I saw this

0c752d0fa82a8bd2bf2104256be25dfb.jpg

Damn. I keep seeing them pop up on there and was hoping they were decent. I never even thought about the fuel pump access spot either. I was thinking about buying one myself until I saw this
I used to have better photos but that is all I can find.

Back