Billet Rods

I can do whatever you like with it since it's your thread, Scott. Just PM me on how you want it handled.

your a tool too

I try to be nice. I clean up your posts. I send you a PM about it and you still decide to post this ?

That's how you get a vacation from this site, gentlemen. You have to TRY....and this guy is trying hard.

Bye now.

wow dissapointing... can this please be closed or locked. this is not what we need to be representing our selves as a diesel community. Guys the bottom line is dont matter what a piece of paper says or how much hp you have, let your truck do the talkin not your mouth.

wow dissapointing!!!
Disappointment -is the feeling of dissatisfaction that follows the failure of expectations to manifest. Similar to regret, it differs in that the individual feeling regret focuses primarily on personal choices contributing to a poor outcome, while the individual feeling disappointment focuses on outcome.[1] It is a source of psychological stress.[2] The study of disappointment—its causes, impact and the degree to which individual decisions are motivated by a desire to avoid it—is a focus in the field of decision analysis,[1][3] as disappointment is one of two primary emotions involved in decision-making.[4]

it's DISAPPOINTING that you talk of representing ourselves as a diesel community and you misspelled disappointing....Come on Cory let your truck do the talking not your keyboard!

So what's the drink of choice for TS?

Bring out your dodge to Fallon and we'll have a little fun. My 12.6 sec dmax is my tow truck. It's what will be inside the 36' trailer behind my tow truck that counts.:kick:

truck is under the knife as we speak and almost 95 % sure it will make its debute at Fallon. by the way, its whats in your trailer that i would want to race to have a little fun lol. see sig below

I try to be nice. I clean up your posts. I send you a PM about it and you still decide to post this ?

That's how you get a vacation from this site, gentlemen. You have to TRY....and this guy is trying hard.

Bye now.

Dude..think he was joking..

Don't care.
We're as easy going around here as you'll find on a diesel forum....but we do have some rules...he broke them. End of story.

good luck with the rods scott, to bad the thread took a turn. O and it was nice to see your old truck the original big bad dodge pull he saturday. Good Luck to everyone going to TS

truck is under the knife as we speak and almost 95 % sure it will make its debute at Fallon. by the way, its whats in your trailer that i would want to race to have a little fun lol. see sig below

Good hope to see you in Fallon, and hope your truck runs strong right from the get go.

And kyle does have a little more Sarcasm than most can comprehind unless you know him... seems to get moderators fired up....lol

Yes he does, But I'm pretty sure he meant everyword he typed. I'm sure he'd like to type more after the MODERATOR called him a Douchebag in a private message before he banned him!

Tim is probably drinking already we've caused so much havoc on his site!

good luck with the rods scott, to bad the thread took a turn. O and it was nice to see your old truck the original big bad dodge pull he saturday. Good Luck to everyone going to TS

Thank you, yeah I saw that video it's nice to see Joe got it back up and running again. Looks nice with the duals :)

BBD

Good hope to see you in Fallon, and hope your truck runs strong right from the get go.

me to. should go mid 9s easy but fallon will be its shake down passes so who knows. either way it will be fun and the crown will be flowing.:Cheer:

Scott you got any extra cash laying around so I can get some billit rod's to.

Dale

I peak at this thread when i can so i am a little lost, whats going on with the motor Scott? Did you get everything to put it back together?

Back