Blew up after TS outlaw

xcablb7

Well went down to bowling green, had a great time, tweaked the tune on my truck and made 626/1142 saturday morning.
Stock lb7 with headstuds, a5k, lmm cp3, so i was pretty happy with the results. Came home and just driving down the road sent the rods right out of the block ! :bang
So now it's time to build big, pistons, rods, gt4088r, gt4718 twins, just haven't decided on injectors or what cp3. wicked diesels stage 4 looks pretty good. any suggestions ?

Sorry to hear that. As for injectors, I've got 60 over DDPs in my truck, I had them balanced by socal diesel, and really like them so far. I've got the PPE dual CP3 kit and it works good. But I've heard good things about the wicked diesel pumps. Good luck man. Be prepared to spend a lot of cash :D

oh yeah i'm aware have a few quotes in front of me, luckily the turbos were cheap, got a sweet deal from brayden @ fleece on a pedastal and some misc. other parts, prob. going to run me $15k before i'm done, and my mom was happy i played with trucks and not drugs lol

nolan how is the smoke and driveability with those ? my buddy got injectors for his dodge from don @ f1 and there awesome ! I like how they edm the holes then finish with extrude hone

Hate to hear that man. I'm having mine rebuilt right now the cool part about your deal is yours was because of horse power lol..

at least i'd like to think the power killed it lol that one had about 160k on it though i put it in the truck with 90k 2 years ago

nolan how is the smoke and driveability with those ? my buddy got injectors for his dodge from don @ f1 and there awesome ! I like how they edm the holes then finish with extrude hone

The smoke isn't too bad as long as you don't stand on the pedal. Driveability is good. The truck has only had the big twins on for a couple weeks now but it is still streetable. You should be even better with a little bit smaller twins. I have a friend that went with a 66 to a 4718 and his truck is very streetable just a little smoky but he has 100% overs, it also ran a high 10 though too. I'm not too familiar with the F1s so I can't really comment on them. Good luck on the build man. If you have any questions shoot me a pm and I will answer as many as I can.

Well went down to bowling green, had a great time, tweaked the tune on my truck and made 626/1142 saturday morning.
Stock lb7 with headstuds, a5k, lmm cp3, so i was pretty happy with the results. Came home and just driving down the road sent the rods right out of the block ! :bang
So now it's time to build big, pistons, rods, gt4088r, gt4718 twins, just haven't decided on injectors or what cp3. wicked diesels stage 4 looks pretty good. any suggestions ?

and i thought my injector blowin up on the dyno was bad sorry to hear ur news

thanks guys ! i knew this was coming it was just a matter of time, can't really be upset about it breaking

Back