Bling Bling

im just glad your not wanting to deck your truck out in chrome on the exterior. every time chrome door handles are installed, jesus cries a little

brett

Most of the Cummins chrome parts are no longer available...... I have a new, in the box alternator bracket that needs a good home though.

Doug

Find a good chrome shop and have the parts dipped if you can stand waiting a week at minimum in most places.

I just had the heater tubes bent out of stainless, polished the valve covers the clear coated them and the intake tubes are polishe stainless as well.l

I'm going through and painting my valve covers, custom intake horn, other odds and ends Chevy orange and I'm offsetting it with flat black. Should look pretty cool if I ever get the ambition to do it.

Bryce

EDIT* I'd like to see pictures of engine bays and engines that have been dressed up. Any would be great.

Last edited:
yea Cummins hasn't sold that kit since about 02 I think.. sucks too, I really want it.

I bought the last 12 that cummins had in the u.s.
at that time there were 13 left (so I was told lol)

In the thread that I made TDR there is the cummins part numbers

Michael

Polish the covers yourself- I have a set done(12V) and it takes some effort but the end result is worth it.......

I also have multiple 24V covers that spent some time on my Bridgeport mill...

Some will get powder coat some will get polished.

All will be sold.:evil

:pop:

Attachments

• IMG_0237.JPG
    IMG_0237.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0366.JPG
    IMG_0366.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Back