Blower Motor stays Onnnnnnnnn

LTJDS

Lt.
[/B]06" SD F350 :doh:
Defrost Fan stays on high when A/c turned off. and when the key is full forward ready for start.??????????:confused:
When eng running a/c control fan speed takes over and adjusts as set high to low. Called the Stealer..........they said that it was a "bower control module" ? called the stealer for a parts price and they could not identify the correct part out of 2. one is $70 bucks the other $293...
I'm confident I can pull the dash to replace it. I just don't want to get the wrong part. No return on electronics :bang
Any fimiliarities or suggestions
Thanks yall :Cheer:

Why are you buying the parts and not having it fixed under warranty?

Why no Warr

41K miles and climbing FASSSSST
OEM electronics to 36K ONLY:soap:

That makes sense LOL 41k on an 06? You have logged some miles with that truck

120 mile commute one way every two of three days and a 270 round trip once a week/ avg 1500-2000 a month or more....:(
But it likes riding my Dreams,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,goes by fast and mostly highway to boot.

Change your blower module. It is located next to your blower motor outside in the engine conpartment. You don't need to take your dash out.

DJ

your parts department could do a VBOM, That would tell you which one is the correct one for your truck. The "new" ford parts catalog also has the feature of entering the exact vehicle with the vin. If your department cant do that, Get a new dealer.

Thank you

Thanks DJ and all who have written.........Gonna try DJ's fix first...I'll keep yall posted.......:Cheer: THANKS GUYS

Back