Blue Chip Diesel "FMS" box

carfichris

CNC'ing my life away
I have a perfect working FMS box. Overall great shape. It differs from the "new" model in that it has the polished aluminum face with the cnc'd logo, instead of the anodized blue one, but does have the latest software installed. It has the complete wire harness and in case your not familiar with what it does here is the link to their site-

http://www.bluechipdiesel.com/operationfms.html

Pulled off the truck because the P-pump is going on

$700.00

Comes with the VP cover with the tap built in. You can see it on Blue Chips site

Whats the difference between the Redline box and the FMS box? The FMS just doesn't fuel as much or go to 4K RPMs?

Last edited:
The redline extends fueling past 4k

Right it doesnt fuel like the redline on top but still fuels strong. We have a guy with a Redline here in our group and it runs up over 4K like they say but man is it pissed off when it comes back down. I wouldnt like the Redlines manners on the street personally compared to this box.

This is a fantastic second gen box.

You will usually not get the crappy shudder that the TST and Edge Comp give.

It is WAY more adjustable than either of those.

It does not have timing. A great stack is the Smarty + Timing, or the Edge EZ. If you don't add timing, your low end will blow your socks off, but it will run out of steam in the upper RPMs.

That is a very fair price. Someone should jump on this!

I had it stacked with a Smarty and would still run it but I cant find any wires on the P-pump.

Back