Bluechip box

Blue01Cummins

I picked one of these up yestherday don't know much about how run? What do these fuel to and is it better then the edge comp?

I have one. Haven't installed it yet. But I will soon. I feel everyone gets the Edge because you can pick them up cheaper used.

I have looked at there website many of times haven't been able to find anything about where they Rev to and what you can stack them with and how they perform compare to other box's. And its a fms box

Im not sure what rpm can be made from an fms. Would depend on current fueling mods also. As for stacking bluechip products they are fuel only boxes with NO added timing, so id recomend only stacking a timing only box like TS MVP, VA, etc...

I tried a redline once, was able to see around 37-3800 under load with stock injectors. They are a wild box for street use, Ive heard the fms is a much tamer street box that can still make great power.

I googled them before I bought the one I have it stacks with about everything, The Red box is more for Competition use, and the Blue box is suppose to be street friendly.

Im not sure what rpm can be made from an fms. Would depend on current fueling mods also. As for stacking bluechip products they are fuel only boxes with NO added timing, so id recomend only stacking a timing only box like TS MVP, VA, etc...

I tried a redline once, was able to see around 37-3800 under load with stock injectors. They are a wild box for street use, Ive heard the fms is a much tamer street box that can still make great power.

Why does the FMS demo on their website have timing settings?

Why does the FMS demo on their website have timing settings?

I don't think they are actual settings to do timing. It's just to let the FMS know what kind of timing you are adding to it with another box.

Fms will run no higher rpms. The redline will allow 4000rpm free rev. They stack well with an Edge EZ. and yes the Fms is a good street box. Any questions call Chip at bluechip he's very helpful.

I would love to have a FMS for street use, this TST Comp is extra toughy with this vgt charger because of the quick boost that the TST see's! I hardly ever run it anymore because of this, the TS Mvp is enough kicking in (thats the only down fall i have with this charger).

How does the FMS stand compared to the TST on fueling hard?

I think the TST comp fuels harder, but I wouldn't trade my FMS for one.

I never get any of the TST stutter.

I've stacked mine with a lot of different timing boxes in the past, but far and away my favorite is the smarty stack for a manual transmission. Makes the truck a completely different truck.

I don't mess around with the settings on my FMS. I have enough fuel with injectors and the smarty for normal every day driving. The FMS is always set to kill - if I need the extra fuel I press the button and go. Simple as that. If you wanted to really play around with it (it has like 43 different settings plus options for timing and smoke control) you could probably find a very nice setup for every day driving.

Well I have Mach 6s and I'm doing a billet 66 and I have the edge comp right now I was gonna stack the fms with that for now till I know if I like it for sure I know I will have disconnected the fuel wire on the comp I was wanting the the fms to fuel higher then the comp but I guess that's not happening unless I get a redline

Well I have Mach 6s and I'm doing a billet 66 and I have the edge comp right now I was gonna stack the fms with that for now till I know if I like it for sure I know I will have disconnected the fuel wire on the comp I was wanting the the fms to fuel higher then the comp but I guess that's not happening unless I get a redline

You are gonna hate that turbo- get a 62/12 it will be a damn blast to drive.

Cause the most I would make on a 62 would be like 530 and with the mach 6s would get pretty hot and a billet 66 with a external wastegated and ported head.and water Meth will spool pretty dang good and be somewhere around 580 to 600

Back