BNIB Exergy Bosch 6.7 70% over Injectors

Freezingsystems

Modify Everything
I had six brand new 6.7 Bosch Injectors that I sent to Exergy for treatment. These are brand new body's not reman's. Exergy opeded them up to flow 70% over stock flow ratings. They are balanced within 1.5% and come with all paperwork from Exergy. I was planning on using these in my 2012 but the turn around time ended up taking too long during my build. I went with Flux 3.5’s nozzles on my stock bodies and have no need for the extra set.

I Paid $ 2,650 for the BNIB injectors plus a set of cores I turned in.

I Paid $1,270.00 to Exergy to make them 70% over’s and includes balancing with flow sheet.

My total cost into them $3,920.00 and that does not include core costs or value.

$3,000.00 Shipped to you plus your returnable complete cores or

$3,450.00 Shipped outright buy.

1019121258.jpg

1019121255.jpg

1019121259.jpg

Shipping will include insurance and you will be emailed tracking information as soon as your label in printed. I can take PayPal but you add the 3% no gift money please. Or you can make a flat $100 dollar non refundable deposit VIA PayPal. You send the rest of the money in a check form within 7 days and I will hold these for you till your payemnt clears. Full payment must clear prior to shipment of these injectors.

Or you can pick these up if your local I’m located in Michigan City, IN 46360. PM me for details if you would like to pick these up here.

I will post up Exergy's flow sheet for these later this evening when I return.

Thank you,
Chris.

I will have my Nigerian prince contact you since I'm currently away on business. LOL BUMP!!

I will have my Nigerian prince contact you since I'm currently away on business. LOL BUMP!!

Please make payment for $5,000 over the total asking price and you will be sent a check with the items purchased for your compensation and troubles.
Best regards,

BUMP

Please make payment for $5,000 over the total asking price and you will be sent a check with the items purchased for your compensation and troubles.
Best regards,

Good point Eric thanks. I would also like to add to this great offer for Brandon and his Nigerian prince. If you submit your payment today I will include one:

funny-pictures-taco-cat-is-a-palindrome_zps154668ad.jpg

All of this at no extra charge. Act now :hehe:

Chris.

photo_zps99b2a918.jpg

Its says remans on my flow sheet but these are genuine Bosch NEW sticks. Exergy charges 25% less for balancing when they are remans reason the title block showing remans. I did not even notice that till I uploaded a picture.

Last edited:
$2900 shipped plus cores.
$3350 shipped no cores needed.

expedited shipping available.

Back