BNIB Exergy Bosch Motorsports 45% over’s 03-04 $2,150 w/cores

Freezingsystems

Modify Everything
Brand new injectors and nozzles in the original box's from Exergy never removed except for pictures and inspection. These are NOT reman’s. I bought them from Exergy to use on a build and decided to go with a 6.7 ECM and injectors.

These are Bosch Motorsports 45% over injectors that use the 2003-04 spray pattern. I have the original receipt that will go with the buyer and can ship these right away UPS freight ground or next day air you pay the difference.

If you’re sending cores and need these first I will send them to you but you pay the buying outright price. I will than refund you the 400$ when I receive them VIA PayPal or check. They need to be complete no missing parts or heavy rust so I can use them as cores later should I buy another set.

Paid $2310 plus good cores and shipping fee's.

Outright buy no cores $2,550.00 shipped & insured with tracking.

With good cores $2,150 shipped & insured with tracking.

I will accept Cash, Checks or PayPal but add 3% for fees if using PayPal. I’m not receiving the money as a gift so please don’t ask. I have been burned later on by PayPal and my account was deducted on a large purchase leaving me out the money. All funds must be clear before I will send them.

Any questions you can PM me or post on here. I’ll send you my cell number thru a PM.

Thank you,

Chris.

BMS45Overs4_zps30e5798d.jpg

BMS45Overs2_zpsdb6c5b47.jpg

BMS45Overs3_zps11b7da80.jpg

I am running 100hp nozzles from II now, was hoping to find some in the 120hp-130hp range

hmmmmm, but these also might run alot better since they are new injector bodies

What HP level would these be?

8 hole nozzles?

These are 7 hole FYI. Just went to the microscope and confirmed just to be sure. Also as Eric said they estimate 100hp ish. I know of a few guys running them and EFI making power in the sub 700's and running clean.

Local pickup is ok too. Located in Michigan City, IN 46360.

Chris.

I am running 100hp nozzles from II now, was hoping to find some in the 120hp-130hp range

hmmmmm, but these also might run alot better since they are new injector bodies

You could always send them to Harvey and have him punch them out to your desired size, wouldn't cost an arm and a leg either.

Just curious, but why the 7 holes when 03/04 trucks have 8 hole nozzles?

Just curious, but why the 7 holes when 03/04 trucks have 8 hole nozzles?

Its Bosch's marine nozzle not sure why they use 7 versus the older 8 holes. However I do understand it’s a preferred nozzle for larger applications 100% over all the way up to 200% over’s.

The 7 hole holes being enlarged leaves more surface area on the nozzle tip versus opening up all 8 holes. Spray pattern still holds the 143 degree's same as the 03-04 and work well for 6.7 pistons as well.

As Eric said before anyone can send these to Exergy being they are still new in the box for a discount on being made larger. There are some savings here to pass on to someone even needing larger than these currently.

Thanks,

Everyone just use ss for description hence the "" Easier to say than the high nickel content shiney bodies. Lol
That's a smoking deal. I'm still torn on running these on an 04.5-07 piston. I know many say it works well. I'm tempted to try them for that price.
Tapamaxxing

Everyone just use ss for description hence the "" Easier to say than the high nickel content shiney bodies. Lol
That's a smoking deal. I'm still torn on running these on an 04.5-07 piston. I know many say it works well. I'm tempted to try them for that price.
Tapamaxxing

I hear ya. I priced these to sell. I can ship these UPS out of here tommorow if anyone is needing them quick. Providing that the payment is cleared of course.

Free bump for a quality product. I have been running 100% over Exergy's for a month or so now and love them, you won't be disappointed!

they will work well in a 04.5-07 bowl aswell!! bump for great injectors!

Wish I had the coin. These are exactly what I have been looking for. Let me see what I can come up with. What do you consider "good" cores? Mine are in my running truck now but have 2 cracked bodies according to the dynamite pictures.

Wish I had the coin. These are exactly what I have been looking for. Let me see what I can come up with. What do you consider "good" cores? Mine are in my running truck now but have 2 cracked bodies according to the dynamite pictures.

Should be fine for cores when i need to buy new sticks. Send me some pics when your ready to buy.

Thanks.

Back