BNIB Garrett GTX 4294R Dual Ball Bearing Turbo

Freezingsystems

Modify Everything
Brand spanking new in the box GTX4294R turbo with a 1.01 T4 housing

This is my backup secondary which has never been needed. This turbo spool's amazing on a 6.7, very durable and can take some abuse. Can be run as a single or as a secondary in a compound setup.

I'm going bigger now and have no use for it.

The Garrett GTX4294R is a new release from Honeywell Turbo Technologies/Garrett that features an 11-full blade, forged and fully machined compressor wheel with advanced aerodynnamics for significant gains over the traditional cast GT4294R compressor wheel. The GTX4294R provides 950HP capability in a full ball bearing platform to reduce spool time and features 80% maximum compressor efficiency in a 5” inlet ported shroud compressor housing and your choice of four (4) different turbine housing A/R ratios.

Specifications:
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 70.3mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer: 94mm
* Compressor Wheel Trim: 56
* Compressor Housing: 60 A/R
* Turbine Wheel Inducer: 82mm
* Turbine Wheel Exducer: 75.1mm
* Turbine Wheel Trim: 84 trim

Turbine Inlet: Standard T4 divided volute
Turbine Outlet: V-band connection
Center Housing: Water-cooled
Bearing System: Dual ball bearing

:charger:

I can text you pictures if your serious and ready to buy. It is brand new in the plastic in the original box ready to be shipped.

Turbo and housing cost $2,850 to 3,100 plus shipping depending on who you get it from.

$2,450 shipped with insurance and tracking.

Chris

Agreed! I run the same charger and love it on my 6.7. Bump for ya
:thankyou2:

So much want but so little money.

Come on Chris dig into the retirement fund and do it the American way borrow more then you can afford.

Polished housing?

Any trades?

No this new one is stock cast aluminum compressor housing. I polished both of my turbo's in my compound set but damn it takes way to much time and effort to do so. It does look awesome with the polished stainless piping and intercooler etc.

Trades are always possible just depends on what you have.

Currently looking for a clean 08 thru 15 F250 or F350 single wheel crew cab 4X4 truck I can do a CR swap on.

12mm Exergy CP3's need two

S&S 300% to 400% over's with Redman mod 03-04 pattern

PM me what you have you never know.

Thanks.

Bump $2,350 shipped. Pictures sent thru text for everyone that has requested them. I'll post some on here soon need to upload to the Photobucket. It's brand new in the Garrett box and they all look the same. :Cheer:

$2,250 shipped with insurance.

Dual ball bearing easy to spool for 98lbs a min compressor flow.

I ran a cast GT55 94mm for a few years and now a GTX 94 mm version for a year which is shown in my first gen build thread.

Back