BNIB QSB 480 CR Coated Pistons .020" over, Fresh 5.9 CR .020" Block

Freezingsystems

Modify Everything
Brand new QSB 480 5.9 Cummins Pistons .020" oversize, Cummins ring package and new Cummins wrist pins.

These pistons have been double heat treated during manufacturing and used in marine or in our case performance applications. They are known to be 30% stronger than the auto version.

I purchased these new from Jeff at Mumau Diesel he also happens to be our #1 OEM Cummins vendor. They were sent to Swain Tech for the piston coating treatment. The pistons are packaged extremely well and ready to ship UPS ground with next day air service available if needed.

These pistons have Swain Tech Gold Coat piston tops and PC9 on the skirts.

Gold Coat™ – Ceramic Thermal Barrier designed specifically for pistons in extreme environments such as nitrous, turbo, and superchargers. About .003” thick.

PC-9™ – Extremely durable lubricating coating for piston skirts, gears and other parts. About .0008” thick when applied to piston skirts. Can be used to tighten clearance by adding up to .004” on some piston skirts

Price: $1,390.00 Shipped with insurance for the selling price.
Payment can be done thru PayPal, check or certified funds. Full payment must clear before I ship them. I will send you tracking info once your payment has cleared.

Fresh 2006 5.9 block that was machined at NYE'S auto in Muncie, IN. Same shop that does alot of work for the Haisley's. This was bored and final honed to .020" oversize for these QSB 480 pistons above. Fresh deck job with a great surface prep ready for a MLS gasket and studs. NYE'S installed one sleeve and did a great job as always. I would not be afraid to take this block to 1K hp with a sleeve done by them. All block machine surfaces are coated completely in grease and wrapped in shrink wrap ready to ship. Since the block is stored I don’t have pictures yet as I never planned on selling it. However if you’re serious about buying this I will get it down, unwrap it and wipe the grease off. This is a very good block and ready to build from.

Price $850.00plus shipping. I can have this block shipped to a commercial location with docks and or fork trucks for $165 anywhere in the lower 48.

I would do a package deal for the pistons and the CR 5.9 block for $2,150 picked up. Or $2,275 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Remember for this price you MUST be shipping this to a commercial location with docks or fork trucks. This will be on a pallet and delivered LTL freight using a semi tractor trailer. If you need lift gate service for rural or residential areas PM for details and I will get you a quote. These parts are all ready to ship now. No long lead times or waiting for machine shop, coatings or parts etc.

All parts are located in Michigan City, IN 46360.

[ame="http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/Freezingsystems/media/Items%20for%20sale/IMG_5927_zpse0e703ac.jpg.html"]IMG_5927_zpse0e703ac.jpg Photo by Freezingsystems | Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/Freezingsystems/media/Items%20for%20sale/IMG_5926_zps22fb4584.jpg.html"]IMG_5926_zps22fb4584.jpg Photo by Freezingsystems | Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/Freezingsystems/media/Items%20for%20sale/IMG_5925_zps96a83a6f.jpg.html"]IMG_5925_zps96a83a6f.jpg Photo by Freezingsystems | Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/Freezingsystems/media/Items%20for%20sale/IMG_5921_zps727b9201.jpg.html"]IMG_5921_zps727b9201.jpg Photo by Freezingsystems | Photobucket[/ame]

If you have any questions on the items above post them up here others can see. Any personal info just PM me. If you’re paying with PayPal add 3% or send me a check and wait for funds to clear etc.

Thanks for looking,

Chris

Last edited:
WTF. Which image code is it for the pictures to show in the thread from Photobucket? They were in my preview not sure what happend.

Direct, HTML or IMG ?

Thanks

Direct works using insert image.

IMG_5927_zpse0e703ac.jpg

Pistons sold pending full payment. Thanks Comp D

New price on fresh .020 over CR 5.9 block. $800.00 Shipped to the lower 48. Must be a commercial address with docks or fork trucks. If not pm me I can get a lift gate service depending on your location for a small up charge.

Final payment recieved on the pistons. Thank you Doug.

Block still available. Fresh from machine shop .020 over CR 5.9 block. $800.00 Shipped to the lower 48. Must be shipped to a commercial address with docks or fork trucks for this price.

Pistons shipped with insurance and tracking sent to buyer. Thank you Doug.

Deposit received on the block. All items are sold.

Thank you Comp D.

Back