031.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 56
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 64
yea the insurance is gonna cover it... thats what wet roads sharp turns and slick tires with positive track will get ya... just goin around a turn started to get sideways corrected then got back in the fuel and started to go the other way guess i thought i had it saved to early and started to get back in the fuel and just went the other way i tried to save it again but as you can tell it didnt work out... i could only imagine how bad it would of been if i would of been goin 45 or 55.... o well stuff happens supposed to find something out on insurance tomm. or today what ever. like i said its 9500 dollars worth of damage so no tellin what there gonna do

That sucks man. I feel your pain, i've crashed my fair share of cars over the years, I guess just be glad the insurance is gonna take care of it. A few of mine were my fault and I only had liability.:badidea:

I'd just about bet they are going to total it out, 70% or 75% of the vehicle's value is the magic number.

Total status is 80% of NADA. Tell the body shop you want it totaled. Then buy it back from the insurance company, salvage your goodies on the new truck.

yea im real good friends with the guy who owns the body shop were seein what we can do to get it totaled if its not to totaled then im gonna have some extra money to put in goodies i want for my truck we will just see how its gonna go either way its gonna be pretty sweet for me

Hook the battery cables up backwards and turn the key on totals most things rather quickly. Not that Ive even done anything like that. I can tell you that when that is preformed on a Caddy SUV (blazer thing) it costs 15K to fix.

It all depends on what the insurance company / insurance adjuster wants to do in some cases. Totalling a vehicle is alot of work for an adjuster, it requires alot of paperwork and such. More so than writing an estimate, snapping a couple photos, and doing a supplement. SO...if you get a lazy adjuster alot of times they'll nickle and dime, things down like repair times, paint time, "quality replacement parts" instead of OEM, and in the end your totalled car or truck is now repairable. But...if you have a good bodyshop the thing will be mint!

Back