Bolt on HE351VE for 12 valve

BlackSkyRacing

Living Under a Rock
This was the top turbo in my twins set up... It has issues, but I will rebuild it before sending it out. It would include CAC pipe, controls, and manifold. An HX40 down pipe could be extended to fit as this should be mounted in the flipped position to clear on a 4x4... 2wd should be able to get away with normal mount, but the CAC pipe would need to be shortened (I could test fit and modify on my truck before shipping if need be).

It is controlled with a stock wastegate actuator using drive pressure and has an in cab adjustable linear actuator as an adjustable stop for how far the housing can close. There are provisions for water cooling using 3/8 inverted flare lines - has had water since day one since I've owned it.

HE351VE bolt on set-up - $600 OBO

Last edited:
how did you modify the inlet to mount to a 12v manifold?

I'll have to post pics, but it's a welded adapter with a little added room for a smaller wastegate to be added later. Never got around to it though, should have since it would have helped my HT60 light harder.

Here ya go fellas

Overview
1018111425.jpg

Best shot of the controls I can get with the cold pipe still on...
1018111426.jpg

Shot of adapter from top (current)
1018111436.jpg

Shot of adapter from bottom durning twins build
0131011927a.jpg

Shot of CAC pipe as it comes down and goes under lower radiator hose
1018111425a.jpg

Can't seem to get a good shot of the Linear actuator with the cold piping on. I plan to start swapping in the 451 this week so the 351 will be off shortly so I can get better pics :D

Also, as an update, I have another 351 that I was saving for another project. But, in light of that fact that it would be understandable that some may frown on the idea of an unknown person "rebuilding" a turbo, I have decided to swap the controls to the other turbo. This 351 is fresh off of a 6.7, no oil in the hotside, feels really good and tight, and spins quite free.

Bump, would conisder trading stock turbo + $250 or so, you pay the ride to get it here. Just trying to be flexible, really could use the money to do some winter projects :evil

Back