bone stock truck with edge

well if dodge could make a good one instead of rebuilding it all the time. it would be fine. and there is nothing wrong with ats trans any way. the allison yea..

Have you taken Roachie's advice and just gone over to cummins forum? they can help you more than we can.

lol. my bad. how can i give my truck power. talked to some new ppl and they say smoke comes with power, so i need to get power. if i do injectors do i need to think about a fast fuel system or some thing else to go with the injectors???

Mods check this dudes ip. It's gotta be another member trying to be a dbag. I vote homofarm, duradouche or ClayAkann

It hurts knowing he's from the same town...... BUT....I have no idea who he is. He does go to Apollo, so that explains alot. Their heavy construction class never checked the air filter on a Bobcat Skid Loader, it was so plugged, a Bobcat mechanic had to cut the canister apart to remove filter.

I've had kids apply for me for work.....they say apollo....I say "Thank you and have a nice day!"

i went to Apollo for welding. not construction. i may not be the best speller or any thing but when it comes down to building things im all over it.

Do yall really think this guy is being a troll? Id like to give him the benefit of the doubt. I read your sig honestly you should get an intake next. AFE aint bad S&B makes good stuff too. Just depends on how much money you want to spend. I will say this performance and cheap dont really belong in the same sentence.

Back