Borg Warner Gov Press Solenoid

TxDiesel007

Uncommon CR problemed
Just heard from my trans shop earlier today

third GPS that has gone out on my truck already, and they are trying a Borg Warner one, for free mind you.. SO does anyone have any experience with them? Problem was my stock one got clogged with oil, and this one apparently is a better upgrade so to say for the dodge one...

thank you

Have one in my TRE built trans, shifts so much better than my last built trans. In my last trans I had all the 1-2 2-3 shuttle shifts then I bought a Shift Enhancer and it helped a lot but it still would do it on occasion. With this new trans and the new solenoid I have never had an issue, no need for a shift enhancer, it is flawless.

I use it in both my trucks. I had tried the GM conversion, and had WOT shift problems. The BW solenoids have worked without a problem, and work much better then the stock one too.

Paul

ALL built transmissions should have an upgraded gov solenoid IMO. The stock one just doesnt handle the extra pressure very well.

BW is what I have in my built trans. Works great and was also recommended by a reputable builder.

alright! thanks guys

looks like i made the right choice.. i get my truck back today so well see how it works...

Can also drill out the housing so it gets fluid to all 360* of the solenoid. Not just part of it like the factory has.

I use it in both my trucks. I had tried the GM conversion, and had WOT shift problems. The BW solenoids have worked without a problem, and work much better then the stock one too.

Paul

Where I can find BW solenoid for 98 12V ?

Back