borg warner s475

bigredcummins

im runnina a s400 75/96/1.32 housing i found one that has billet 11 blade wheel and was wondering if it b worth my time and money to trade mine in for the billet one

Uh oh...! (You'll find out soon enough)

What is this on, you're not running it as a single are you, trade what in, ...etc?

Sent from my F'n space phone

It's on the 05 that's in my sig. And just wonder if the gains of the 11 blade billet wheel would b better than the stock 7 blade wheel

I run the 11 blade on a lot of my projects and love the power they make. Plus is spools faster which is never a bad thing.

im runnina a s400 75/96/1.32 housing i found one that has billet 11 blade wheel and was wondering if it b worth my time and money to trade mine in for the billet one

We build alot of the 11 blade S400 based units for our customers. So far they love them, no complaints at all. Their is a new 7 blade billet drop in wheel also though that will give the 11 blade a run for its money. So it gives you options. Let us know if we can help.

Can you elaborate more on the 7 blade please? I'm in the same boat as the op, looking for a 75-78 to put under a 63/68.

The less blades ruduces weight to improve response correct? And which is more desirable in a compound application?

Can you elaborate more on the 7 blade please? I'm in the same boat as the op, looking for a 75-78 to put under a 63/68.

The less blades ruduces weight to improve response correct? And which is more desirable in a compound application?

7 blade as quick response, but mainly the splitter blade design typically has a fatter map. Which means surge and choke are further left and right for more general uses. The design we built is a combination of both, we have the flow of the 11 blade with the fatter broader map. Some trucks we have used the 11 blade design on flow alot more air but having surging problems. This wheel has taken care of the problem still have the flow, but the broader map gives us the practical use for more applications.

New 7 blade drop in wheel now available - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Last edited:
Back