Borgeson upgrade, what fluid to use?

sledshaker

Getting ready to do the pump, lines, and box upgrade on my 01, just wondering what fluid to use in the new system. Anyone ever use synthetic power steering fluid? Any tricks I should know about before jumping into this project? Thanks

I got to put a steering box on one of mine and was thinking about upgrading to this. Any one who has done this is there a big diffrence?

rcarro001 I got to put a steering box on one of mine and was thinking about upgrading to this. Any one who has done this is there a big diffrence?

Do a search for Borgeson and you can read a lot of reviews on it.

Borgeson says to use factory spec fluid...in other words what ever damn brand PS fluid you feel like picking up. Its in the paper work if you cared to read it.

Borgeson says to use factory spec fluid...in other words what ever damn brand PS fluid you feel like picking up. Its in the paper work if you cared to read it.

I did read it, just wondering what other people are using. Thanks for the input jackazz.

valvoline...(the kind that does NOT have stop leak in it)

Holy crap that took a while. FYI, new pitman arm from Oreilly is around $40. The old one would not come off, even in the press.

Back