BorgWarner vs Garrett

5.9cummins06

Researching turbos for a puller. Looks like im going to go with a S471 over either an S510 or Garrett GT5533R. The Borg is a much more affordable choice, but i've been told that the Garrett worth the extra money, which is actually quite substantial. The physical size of the Borg does make the smaller Garrett more appealing, especially when you are trying to jam everything under the hood. Any thoughts? Any other places I could get quotes from?

Get a journal bearing gt55 from forced inductions with their etr wheel they have great service and pricing and the etr wheels are hard to beat.

Researching turbos for a puller. Looks like im going to go with a S471 over either an S510 or Garrett GT5533R. The Borg is a much more affordable choice, but i've been told that the Garrett worth the extra money, which is actually quite substantial. The physical size of the Borg does make the smaller Garrett more appealing, especially when you are trying to jam everything under the hood. Any thoughts? Any other places I could get quotes from?

wtf i thought i had the first post ???

anyways Forced Inductions is very fair priced too in my opinion

Back