Bought some parts....still no show!!!Buyer Beware!!

strawboss

5thGenFarmer
I bought some cummins parts through paypal from a compD user and he has yet to send them!!! Repeated pm's, texts,calls, emails are just a waste of time!!!!!!! What the hell would you fellas do? I've got 200 sitting out there!!:doh:

I'd name the guy out loud. If you don't nobody can possibly know who to avoid in the future.

Hope you diddnt sent the money as a "gift" on paypal.I just did that and i am sweating like Nixon.Why do i trust people?If you dont get the parts paypal should be able to do something for you.

Hope you diddnt sent the money as a "gift" on paypal.I just did that and i am sweating like Nixon.Why do i trust people?If you dont get the parts paypal should be able to do something for you.

Hope so!! Money these days don't exactly come real easy, I don't need to be giving it away for nothing.:bang

I tell buyers they're welcome to send money as a gift or as money owed to save PayPal fees OR to send for goods and cover the fee.

sometimes I will send as a gift, sometimes I will eat the fee if I don't feel totally comfortable :eek:

I don't think the guy you sent the money to is gonna burn you. I agree you should of got your parts by now and he should of answered your calls. Hope you get your parts soon.

I know if you file a dispute with paypal, it will prevent him from being able to use it to receive any more money. Had to do it once and it lit a fire under the guy and he sent the stuff pretty quick afterwords... just my .02

Got the dispute with paypal last night. Trainrobber, I want parts or money, prefferably money, i can buy parts from someone who actually will send them. If you have already sent them, then answer your damn phone and let me know something.

Holy Crap! First off i am so sorry for this... I have had a lot confusion and histeria with this new shop move and in the event of being gone i have completely neglected some of my previous engagments. A few things got messed up before i left and now that ive returned and got to the bottom of this, please allow me to remedy this situation in any fassion that suits your needs.. Oversights and mistakes are not ussually part of my proffessional vocabulary. Please accept my appology and know that i will make this right with you.. I have PM'ed you a more detailed explaination of my mess...
Thanks Jeff ( racinduallie) for trying to get ahold of me to fix this.. I really dont want a reputation for being a deadbeat on here...
The best i can do is to get you what you need right away or refund you your money.... Thanks for your understanding and patients.

After the message he left me, tried to call him back...no answer. Come on man just send the parts or refund the money its that simple. 478.278.5508

Back