Bow Tie weight box for sale

02SFguy

Hello everyone I have a Black Chevy Bow Tie weight box that I am selling off my puller. It weighs approx 450 and has a center compartment to add more weight as needed for your setup. The box is constructed out of 3/8in plate. I am attaching a few pictures of the box on my truck so you can see what it looks like. I would like to get 950 for the box and bracket as they are or 1050 if i strip it and put a fresh coat of paint. I also have a powder coating shop down the road from me so if you buy it and want it coated i can have it priced out for you. thank you very much.

Drew
443 617 7438

Attachments

• Night of kill of the hill event 1.jpg
    Night of kill of the hill event 1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Night of kill of the hill event 2.jpg
    Night of kill of the hill event 2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Night of kill of the hill event 3.jpg
    Night of kill of the hill event 3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0
  • Night of kill of the hill event 4.jpg
    Night of kill of the hill event 4.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
How much weight can it hold. What do you use for extra weight?

i use tractor weights and can fit 600 however there are many different types and designs of tractor weights so it would depend on which ones you have. I also have used plate cut to fit inside the box in layers which allows you to add even more

I have a freight account for my business so i do have the ability to build a crate/pallet and ship this for a reasonable price. This might help people further away who are interested. It will still be the buyers responsibility to pay for freight but i will get my best price for you and i will pay for the materials needed to ship.

the box itself would yes however i would assume the bracket for the truck side would need to be changed.(thats not hard)

I have had a lot of interest and people texting or calling me outside the forum but no takers yet. one of you chevy guys needs a nice weight box.

Back