Brakes

TwinCummins02

Texas Diesel Runner
i have 4 wheel disc brake but i need new rotors i want to go with sloted rotors but i can only find a front pair does anyone know were to get a rear set?

Check with Mark Craig, I think he carries some IIRC. A really good place to ask would be the vendors' forums so all our site vendors can know what you are looking for.

TwinCummins02,

If you have a 2002 like your sig you must have done a custom 4 wheel disc systems. What are the rear rotors from?? Call us and maybe we can match up something if you know what they are off of.

Mark @ DPPI

01.5 and later trucks had 4 wheel disc from the factory Mark, mine is an early 01 and has drum rears, my buddy has a later build 01 with disc rears.

Billysgoat,

Well I be I thought it was the 2003's and up all this time!!!! I have checked a couple of catalogs and no one shows any 2002's with rear disc???

Mark @ DPPI

Likely not available as an aftermarket item Mark, they are not the same as the front discs :bang Add in the fact they were only used for 1 1/2 model year and you have a non aftermarket supported item.

Mine Is A 02/ Date 11/21/01 Uild Date 4 Wheel Disc An I Also Need Fron Rotors Help Lol Im Rough On Brakes Lots Of Stopping In My Line Of Bussiness Need A Good Disc An Pad For It Anyone ??? Shes A Squeking Now Vendors?

Back