brand new lb7 floor it diesel stage 3.5

matt05

I have a brand new lb7 floor it stage 3.5 pump. Plans have unfortunately changed. It has a blue back cover instead of red, cause I don't like red, haha. No core needed, I would like to get $2300, but am open to offers. Price may seem a little steep but it is less than it would cost to buy a new pump and send it to John and be modded, I believe he will only mod new pumps now.

Bump. I paid 700 for the pump originally, and then an additional 1795 to get it modded. I just put the blue cover on last weekend, if someone would prefer, I could switch the red one back on, as long as my girlfriend didn't ship it back to John this week while I'm gone. I really don't think my price is out of line especially when you consider you will have absolutely no wait time.

I would accept partial trades plus cash for the following 1 or 2 s366/73/.91s and a JGS 50mm wastegate.

Did I mention free shipping? Haha, I need to sell this guys, I can text or email pics to whoever.

Bump 2200 shipped. I shipped the red cover back to John, but I'm sure he would send you another one if it was a deal breaker.

Back