Bring Me To Life

GENESIS01

Learning as I Go
Hey Guys wassup? Ok, 01 2wd gunmetal gray in color...I simply want to see what input i receive from this post. I want to know what ideas you would even think of applying to a truck like mine as far as appearance. I have a pretty consistent plan on performance but I want this thing to set itself apart....Fill free to check out my pics and my myspace has some pics...:tree:

Thank you

GENESIS 01 OUT...

I'd do a color matched Sport front end, the tow style mirrors and some nice wheels....maybe some wide 18's with the tire of your choice.

X2 on what rich said. Dont forget a roll pan or sport rear bumper. Aftermarket Headlights with HIDs look good. smoked led tailights and third brakelight. Take the rear block out from the rear end if you dont tow much.

I like the ideas honestly; unbroken i am two wheel drive and I am thinking about raising the front just enough to squeeze 20" xd spy wheels. smoked silverline exhaust tip(s) and the sport bumper was exactly what I had in mind.

What you think?

Wow elliot, your just followin me arent' you...haha jk i didn't know you were on comp d'.

What rims of choice though, I know I want a black on chrome but besides 18 k Diamos which everyone has the closest thing I have found are XD spy...it's very hard for some reason to find a black/chrome good looking rim for this truck.

I like the 18" mazzi hulks! thats what I want on my graphite truck!

I myself like the graphite with some black and chrome! i think a chrome wheel and black on the headlights/ tailights/ cab lights with some dark azz tint would look sick!

Shweet I also just found some by eagle alloys, are they good as far as reliability and longevity?

Back