broke my nv5600

03dodgeoffroad

ok so i left the bar friday night and was driving home i went to shift from 2nd to 3rd and there was nothing there so i freaked out pulled over and tried to go through the gears i dont have 1st 3rd or 5th it will go in the 2nd and 4th no problem and sometimes 6th if i try really hard to find it i think i bent or broke a shift fork buy i am no sure and money is really tight right now any ideas or cost to fix this thing???

I found a shop in connellsville,pa that rebuilt and installed mine for $1,900. Actually I just lost third and drove the truck without it for a couple days while he built me someone elses core and installed it in one day. Used are usually 2,500 - 3,000.

well i didnt bend or break any shift forks i broke a pin on the shift rail but i have to take the whole tranny apart to replace a 2 dollar part

don't bish about a two dollar part man, not when you just got that thing up and running.

im not b*tching about the 2 dollar part im b*tching about the few hundred im labor but i think i will rebuild it it when it is apart

Back